Causes of Male Pattern Baldness – Male Hair Loss Treatments
Male Hair Loss Treatments Understanding the cause of men’s hair loss may better indicate exactly why it presently has no cure.
Men’s hair loss and going bald is a fact of life for millions of men. Significant male pattern baldness affects the lives of well over one-third of adult men worldwide.
There are many possible causes of male hair loss, however the man who experiences hair loss usually finds that it is part of his individual genetic makeup.
ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA is the most common cause of loss and balding in men.
It represents almost 95% of all male hair loss.
Other types of male hair loss include:
- Alopecia areata : Generally thought to be an autoimmune disorder. Causes “patchy” hair loss, often in small circular areas in different areas of the scalp.
- Alopecia totalis: Total hair loss of the scalp, (an advanced form of alopecia areata).
- Alopecia universalis: Hair loss of the entire body, (also an advanced form of alopecia areata).
- Telogen effiuvium: Hair loss Caused by Physical stress, emotional stress, thyroid abnormalities, medications and hormonal causes normally associated with females.
- Anlagen effluvium: Generally due to internally administered medications, such as chemotherapy agents, that poison the growing hair follicle.
- Trichotillomania (TTM), or “trich” as it is commonly known, is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pull out scalp hair, eyelashes, facial hair, nose hair, eyebrows or other body hair, often resulting in noticeable bald patches.
- Chemotherapy: One of the most common side effects of chemotherapy treatment is hair loss. Chemotherapy hair loss may occur on the scalp, face, underarms, and other places on the body.
Unfortunately for these reasons men are losing hair and there is no cure for baldness yet discovered. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy having a head full of hair and a normal life full of pleasure. New Image Center gives you the best solutions you need.
Men’s baldness treatment
At New Images Center ,We aim to the higher degree of naturalness. We accomplish this by closely examining the spiraling crown area of your head that may be balding or thinning and then adding real human hair in the same natural way that it grows. Our hair replacement professionals create a virtually undetectable matrix of crisscrossing, transparent fibers that are shaped to specifically fit the balding and thinning areas of your head. This customized matrix is then integrated into your own hair for a seamless look. So no matter how close you get, no one will notice a thing with the VR hair replacement process.
Afterwards, one of our expert hair stylists will complete your look with the cut and style of your hair. We don’t just aim to make you look as good as you did, we’re shooting for even better. When styling your hair, our experts take into consideration your age and facial structure, to create a look that will make heads turn. Go ahead and bring in a picture or a magazine photo to one of our hair loss centers if you like. When we’re done with the replacement process, it won’t be the magazine you’ll be admiring, but yourself in the mirror.
Remember or hair is 100% human hair, any hair style,% custom designed, completely undetectable, any hair density, any hair style and you can swim bath and exercise with.
Women’s baldness treatment
With so many obvious differences between men’s hair loss and women’s hair loss, we created complete solutions just for women. All women want a hair loss solution that is easy to maintain and will be undetectable by anyone. Also, your hair loss situation should not influence your personal life and exercise regimens. Your hair systems should be undetectable in all situations. All women need a full head of hair and in New Image we will design a hair system for you that allow you to live a full productive and active life.
Imagine brushing your hair straight back, into a pony tail, or creating any style you want without the fear of being exposed. Our hair systems will be as breathable as your own growing hair whether you are training for a triathlon or playing at the beach. You will be able to shower, shampoo, swim and relax in a hot tub without fear!